Re: Chassis stiffener for spider

Jim,
       I highly recommend the chassis stiffener.  I weighed mine on the
bathroom scale before I intalled it - 38lbs.  Cowl shake is greatly reduced.
Installation is pretty easy.  It took me about 6hrs to do mine.

       It's on my all time list of most effective Spider upgrades:
1)  Brass pin and viton O-ring kit for heads (never had head gasket problems
with this upgrade, but I've burned a few valves - not related)
2)  Polyurethane Trunion Bushing (rear behaves REAL WELL over RR tracks)
3)  Gusset welded clutch pivot arm (I'll never have to replace that sucker
again!)
4)  Chassis Stiffener (it's no Honda S2000, but it is a great improvement)

Cheers,
Charlie