Re: Momo steering hub needed

Mine is also solid aluminum - supposedly for an Alfetta GTV/GTV-6 - and is finished in black crackel (or black wrinkle depending on who you are from). No, It's not for sale either even though I'm not using it - I ended up replacing the GTV-6 "Wooden" steering wheel with a factory leather unit from APE, and I'm just as happy with it as if I had good sense (which I obviously don't -I own an Alfa Romeo).

George Graves
'86 GTV-6
now with 3.0 liter 'S' engine
and Power Steering