new car miles

>>Is there some standard in the industry of how many miles a new car can
have and still be new?  I was thinking in the less than 30 range but
have really no idea. Anybody know how many miles are on a car when it
leaves the factory.  Thanks.<<

Dont know but I do know that Mercedes do have an option to reset
the clock on new cars (can be done only once, and only when under
a certain number of miles have been covered) to make them appear
new when delivered. Cannot remember the mileage limit but
I think it was either 300 or 500 miles or kilometres

All the best

Keith