GTV6 intermittent spark

Afternoon all,

I've been tracking this problem for months now and am having some difficulty
with it.  My '84 GTV6 has intermittent spark issues.  While cruising down the
road, occasionally it will cut off and then refuse to start.  Sometimes I
will go for a drive, experience no problems whatsoever, park it, come back
and she won't start.  I'll check for spark, and....zero, nothing.  Now, I
have isolated this down to being a spark issue (i think) as all fuel/air
components tested ok.  I found a loose connection at the distributor pickup,
but that only fixed the problem for about a week.  I've replaced the coil,
but that has had minimal effect.  At this point I'm open to any suggestions
that are willing to be given.  TIA.

Ryan

'84 GTV6
'91 164S