Re: IAP gift

With all the posts regarding the IAP subscription, I am not sure whether the phone number for the subscription fullfillment co was given. Their number is 1-800-508-6309. Their web address is www.magfulfillment.com.  Like the original digester, I had not received my copies yet, so I called today and the said that my subscription was supposed to begin in April, but that he would check into it. They did ask for the key number on the front of the card, but you might call them anyways if you do not have your card.

Hope this helps,

Russ Tine

75 Spider

87 Milano, somewhere under all this snow