RE: Pull Steering Wheel to Fix Horn?

Jason -

I can't recall exactly where on the steering wheel the horn wire attaches.
If the attachment is not immediately visible under the cover that snaps off
on the center of the steering wheel, then you will need to pull the steering
wheel to fix it.

To remove the steering wheel, you will need a steering wheel puller. The
problem is that most generic steering wheel pullers are too large for the
Alfa wheel. You will also need some fairly long bolts (6mm I think), to
thread into the holes in the steering wheel. Make sure that the bolts are
threaded in far enough that you are catching all the threads in the steering
wheel, but do not screw them in too far or you will distort the horn contact
plate behind the steering wheel (BTDT).

This is one instance where the factory tool really makes an otherwise
difficult task very easy ...

This all assumes of course, that the car still has the original three spoke
steering wheel.

If need be, replacing the entire length of wire that runs through the
steering column is not difficult. Just feed the wire down (or up) the
steering column from one end to the other and it will come out the other
end.

HTH,

Jeff