Pull Steering Wheel to Fix Horn?

As I was driving home in my 1980 Spider one day, the horn started
intermittently honking.  Investigation has shown that the wire leading
from the horn relay under the hood up into the steering column to the
steering wheel switch became uncrimped at the steering wheel end; the horn
was firing when the wire bounced against bare enough metal to ground
itself.

How do I reconnect this wire?  Will it be necessary to pull the steering
wheel, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance.

Jason Rhodes