"new" 1993 Spider alfista questions

I just purchased a 1993 Spider Veloce and found to my suprise that it had a
full set of Koni red shocks!  I also noted that the front springs are red
and wonder if these are replacements and therefore shorter and stiffer?

Can anyone tell me about the normal ground clearances so I can see if these
are the shorter springs?

The front anti sway bar seems thicker than the original as I noted when
trying to put a new serpentine belt on and had difficulty passing the belt
between the anti-sway bar and the crank pulley.  Is this a common problem?
Any info on the OEM anti-sway bar diameter?

Craig Bereznoff
93 Spider  07821