GTV6 rear brakes

Ok, I guess I need some help. First off does anyone have any idea how to get
the bolts holding the rear rotors on loose? There isn't enough clearance to
get anything but a spanner in there, and even with an extension, nothing
moves. I've been soaking the bolts with penetrating oil for about a week.

The other problem is that I have no idea how the adjustment screws work. The
insides are fairly straight forward, although no matter which way I turn
them, I can't get calipers to back off. I'm assuming the 17mm nut on the
outsides is the lock nut, and the hex head is the adjustment for the
outsides, but once again no mater how I turn it, the calipers won't back
off.  Anyone have any ideas? I'm at a loss, and can't figure out how to
proceed.

Thanks,
Graham
85 GTV6