164 S liners, paint

I am wondering if there is any difference between the Milano 3.0 liners and
the 164S liners, and if there is, is it a possible upgrade? Also, I want to
paint the valve covers and plenum, and I would like to know what kind of
paint is recommended. Can I just go down to the hardware store and get a can
of high temp enamel paint, or should I make a trip to the auto parts store
to get the recommended paint?

Dennis