BMW parts suppliers...

In response:

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:50:22 -0800
From: TomQ <zippy@domain.elided>
Subject: IAP of BMW parts

Hey anybody know of a International Auto Parts type of place for BMW parts?
Got to keep the wifes car running until the new Alfas get here next year.
:-)

- -TomQ

Tom,

Here are a few that I've used with great success:

Good internet pricing/shipping/service:

www.alloembmwparts.com

www.bimmerparts.com

www.partsbmw.com

MOST popular with slick catalog are:

Bavarian Autosports at www.bavautocom

BMP Design at www.bmpdesign.com

There are MANY, MANY more but this will get you started.  Join BMWCCA, most
give memebers a discount and the owner's association/magazine/events is
awesome!  What model BMW do you have?  I've had more 5/6/7 series(E12, E23.,
E24, E28, E34) than Alfas!

Jeff