RE: Porterfield

My son James runs Porterfield R4 pads front and rear in his GTV6 all the
time. He has no cold braking problems and wear is fair. He has no brake fade
problems at either Road America, which if you are not familar is a 4 mile
high speed track with some pretty heavy downhill braking. He does not have
any problems at Blackhawk Farm Raceway which is a 1.89 mile twisty track. I
have R4S in my Audi 5000 TQ boat and they work great. I used both R4 and R4S
in my late great daily driver Milano. The R4 didn't last very long but were
great, the R4S were fine.

John Katos