Re: GTV6 rear discs

You are correct that you need not fool with the hex head bolts.

--On Friday, March 7, 2003 4:22 PM +0000 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:20:16 -0500
From: "Spencer, Graham" <Graham.Spencer@domain.elided>
Subject: GTV6 rear disks

Looking in the Alfetta manual it looks like in order to replace the rear
rotors (disks) that I need not fool with the hex head bolts, the only
bolts that need to be loosened are the bolts from the half shaft to the
disk. Does this sound right? I seem to recall that the hex bolts need to
be removed as well.

Any pitfalls for replacing rotors and pads on all four corners?

TIA,
Graham
85 GTV6
Tampa Bay