Milano Automatic FS

Not my car...but a guy here in Nashville TN has an 89 automatic Milano for
sale.  Only 61K miles, red, described as "Near Mint".  He says that the
paint and interior are like new.  Drives great, everything works.  Just put
a new PS rack and alternator.
The guy bought the car from an older gentleman in Florida who only drove it
in the winter when he was down there.  This guy bought it for his son and is
selling it because of some discipline issues with the 16 year old (that
would make me straighten up and fly right!).
He is asking $4,400...OBO.
If any of you is in the market for an shiftless Milano and would like me to
look at it, contact me off line.

Kevin Smith
Nashville Tn
kevin.smith12@domain.elided