Motor Oils- an observation

Dino or synthetic? The thread that could last forever.

Just an observation from this thread leads me to the following.  It appears
those who have had leaks after using dino was in a motorcycle application (2
cycle?) and no leaks noticed in the auto engines (4 cycle).

Is the pressure different?  RPM levels certainly are...

I changed from Penzoil 20W50 dino to Mobil 1 15W50 in my 1987 Alfa Spider 2000
with about 30K on the engine and have not seen any leaks occur.

my two cents worth...

Bob Rand
'87 Spider Quad Verde