72 GTV2000 for sale

Hi, all,

Due to a number of reasons, I have decided to sell my beautiful GTV2000 to a good home.

The car has had 56k original miles. She is in British Racing Green and still has the original tires. The car is in excellent, unrestored and 100% stock condition. The recent service revealed that the engine compression was even and near new condition.

If you were in the market for a beautiful unrestored GTV, you would be hard pressed to find anything better than this one.

I bought the car from the original owner locally in 1989. The car has been in San Jose, California since day one.

If you want to learn more about the car, please visit this page:
http://www.sandiego-online.com/carcrazy/SmileAMile_second_opinions/Smile21.stm