poor Californians(NAC)

The government you get is the one you elect.  It is always amusing to hear
about how superior it is to live in California and then hear the complaints
about regulation.  For those who are to the left of Hillary I can only ask:
What did you expect?  If you like high taxes and lots of intrusive regulation
then by all means move to California so the other 49 can attempt governmental
sanity.

As for the Alfisti in the state, I feel your pain.  You live in the state
with the best Alfa resources in the country, yet your legislators threaten to
destroy all that you have.  Sometimes I have wished to live in California
just for the Alfa content, but everything else about the place overwhelms the
urge.  I am married to a northern California girl who also thinks that things
have gotten way out of hand(1400sq ft houses in Palo Alto selling for over
700,000).  I would sooner move to Honolulu, which is rich in VW but poor in
Alfa.  Sorry for the rant, but if you look at history at least in the US, the
far right is usually right, which is a sad commentary on our current politics.

Brian Ancelin
71 spider
Denton, TX