Re: poor Californians(NAC)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 Alfanovice@domain.elided wrote:

> Sorry for the rant, but if you look at history at least in the US, the
> XXX XXXXXX is usually XXXXX, which is a sad commentary on our current
> politics.

Flame wars have been started with less. Please, let cooler heads prevail
and take any replies to this offtopic or private email. Please don't
let these sentiments drive a new round of offtopic debate. Who is right or
wrong about this or that is irrelevant. Instead of stating this person or
this cause is right or wrong and why, focus on this particular bill only
or don't reply at all.

And I'm the "guilty one" that posted the original message about the
proposed law. Perhaps I should not have. For stirring things up I
apologize, that was not my intent.