Liner Removal - Update

All -

An update to the liner removal question I posed on getting the liners out of
my 2L Alfetta block.

Many thanks to those who responded - Fred, Jeff, Lew, Jim, John, Will, Russ,
and anyone else I missed. Your advice was impressive and right on target.

They are out (the liners, that is), removed by slow and steady pressure -- no
hammering, and they are in beautiful shape (except for a minor amount of
surface corrosion in the water jacket area). They slid right out after a
little even pushing. Next step is to clean and reinstall them. If they
weren't perfect, I'd use the replacement set I have on the parts shelf.

Many thanks for your help and advice, this digest 'rocks'! :-)

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615 (a shiny, clean jigsaw puzzle)