Advice on installation of O2 sensor on 73 115?

I want to install an O2 sensor on a Spica injected '73 Berlina so I can use a Dynograph to fine tune the mixture after my soon-to-be completed engine rebuild. My intent is to use the Dynograph as a diagnostic tool, not for on-going use, and will eventually want to install a "bung" on the exhausts of all my 105/115 alfas as the opportunities arise. When not in diagnostic mode, I'll want to remove the O2 sensor and cap the bung without leaks.

It is my understanding that to work properly, I'll need to install the O2 sensor before the front muffler, which leaves only one of the two head pipes (1-4 or 2-3) behind the stock exhaust headers. Finally, I understand that I should use a 3-wire sensor with a preheater. Any other suggestions?

Anyone out there done this? Have any advice? Is it worth doing?? Is there a cap or plug to block the O2 sensor bung when the system is not in use? Has anyone tuned a 4cyl with Webers using the dynograph as feedback on mixture? How should it be wired? Thanks!!

Kct, Powell, TN --