Twin Spark Conversion Experts

Alfisti,

    Since I've been unable to sell my two TS engines, I thought it
prudent of me to gather a list of TS conversion experts/semi-experts
since I'll be going ahead with the project in the future.  If you have
either been involved with a TS conversion or know someone that has,
please shoot me some names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.  Maybe
we can share our trials and tribulations and assist one another.  I will
be honest...I'll probably be the one e-mailing you with questions!  :-)
Thanks for the help.

Dale