FS: GT Jr - GTV hood and trunk lids

I've been trying to sell these two items for some time now. I guess there's
not much interest, but I thought I'd throw them out there once again. Since
they are taking up space in my garage (and I'd like to see them get some use
somewhere), and I will be moving soon, I am totally open to offers on them.

They are the trunk and hood lids to my '70 GT Jr project car "of old". I
thought I had sold everything from the project, but my dad had these, and
decided he didn't need them. They are primed on the top sides, but have the
original green on the undersides, including the spec stickers from the car.

I have some decent pics of them, and am located in the San Mateo, CA area.
If anyone is interested, please give me an email.

Thanks,
Ted

HMB, CA
78 Alfetta Sedan