Reminiscing on first Alfas

I was "window shopping" on eBay tonight and saw a very pretty 76 Alfetta GT.
It is very much like my first alfa, but looks much cleaner.  I was struck by
how much I still like the body style, and even the interior.  I always loved
that center mounted speedo.  I love my new Berlina and like having a 105
body Alfa.  However, there will always be a soft place in my heart for a
good looking Alfetta GT.  Especially silver.

Steve Thompson
71 Berlina