Need New Tires and Your input

Hello Everyone,
I need new tires.  I have Perelli P500's on a 1989 Spider Veloce, 185/70/14.
They are badly in need of replacement.  I bought them in 1995.  I wasn't
driving my Spider everyday and especially not in the winter with snow.  I
bought the car in Albuquerque, took it to Carlisle, PA, and now it resides in
Georgia.  The weather here is milder and I'm driving more often.
 I'm looking to replace the tires with a comparable Perelli Tire.  Anyone
have suggestions or recommendations?  Any help would be appreciated.  Silly
as it sounds I didn't know they were in such bad shape until I took it in to
have the tires rotated.

Thank you in advance!

Elizabeth
1989 Spider Veloce