New Maseratis? (no minivan content)

We've reached new lows, IMHO, in discussing the merits of the Odyssey suspension.

How about a better subject?

I keep seeing ads for the new Maserati in some magazines, and there's some lightly used examples for sale on Cars.com.

- has anybody seen one on the road? I haven't seen any in Silicon Valley...a sign of the economic times, perhaps? (then where is all the money coming from to buy those low-testosterone-compensating Hummer H2s?)

- has anybody driven one? impressions, thoughts?

- many digesters have said they'd pony-up cash for a new Alfa if it were available. How many of youse guys will be buying a used 2002 Maser in a few years after they've taken their big depreciation hit? I imagine, like a used Alfa or Ferrari, that the purchase price of a used one will be quite reasonable compared to the cost of proper checkbook maintenance and repair.

Karl