RE: Need New Tires and Your input

I had a 89 spider grad and I put Kumho 185/70/14 on it. (4 years ago). they
handled awesome, but seemed prone to punctures. I had 3 major flats in 2
years.

I now have an 88 spider veloce and it handles much worse. (isn't the
suspension different between 88 and 89?) plus, I need some front-end work. I
also don't drive as fast any more. (I guess I am getting old). my current
tires are Yokohama YK420 205/16/14
http://www.discounttire.com/dtc/findTireDetail.do?step=details&productType=T
IRE&index=0&productCodeIndex=43433

They handle well, and I have not had any punctures. (4 months old)

I like the oversized tires, I think that they grip better, but they are very
difficult to turn in a parking lot. my girlfriend can barely parallel park
the car, because they are so hard to turn.