Re: alternate to Stebro

>One thing you might consider before paying the shipping to get a Stebro
>system.  Check where you local hot rods go to get custom exhaust
>done.  Locally, we have a great place, and when I was not happy with
>Stebro, I went to them.

>This group are real craftsmen.  For that matter, we do use them for exhaust
>fabrication at work.  The normal car stuff is a different group within
>there.  Anyway, for us, for the price of 2/3 of the Stebro system, I got a
>custom system that was fitted perfectly to my car.  For you near Detroit
>(anywhere near) its Watson Engineering- call me if you want more info.

>Eric Storhok
>Ann Arbor, MI

For Bay Area folks: on the peninsula try Boyd at Sanderson's Headers in
South San Francisco, and for the East Bay try Emmanuel's Mufflers in
Alameda. Both can bend pipes and can build the exhaust. Boyd acutually
makes headers. Emmanuel stops short of fabricating headers. They are
hot rod types, but are willing to work on Alfas.

Stefano.
Oakland, CA