paint and wheels

Ryan and all,

>Does anybody have experience in painting the spoiler of an S?  What's
>the best way to remove the old paint, and get the new paint to stick to
>the plastic?  Anything I should know BEFORE I pull it off the trunk? -I'm
>concidering upgrading to a set of 16" rims.  Is there a source for those
>beautiful 156 rims here?  If not who makes a good looking, well made 5x98
>with the correct offset? Thank you! -Ryan '92 164S 77k

If you are not handy with auto paint, take the spoiler to a body shop and
let them spray it correctly. It's worth the money as it will look good
longer than spray cans.

As far as the wheels, e-mail me and I'll try to help you out with Alfa 16
or 17" wheels.

I also have the Alfa 4 color center caps on hand, a big ol' pile of 'em, so
if you want a low cost way to brighten uo those sad  Alfa wheels, these
snap in, OEM parts from Europe.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA