alternate to Stebro

One thing you might consider before paying the shipping to get a Stebro system. Check where you local hot rods go to get custom exhaust done. Locally, we have a great place, and when I was not happy with Stebro, I went to them.

This group are real craftsmen. For that matter, we do use them for exhaust fabrication at work. The normal car stuff is a different group within there. Anyway, for us, for the price of 2/3 of the Stebro system, I got a custom system that was fitted perfectly to my car. For you near Detroit (anywhere near) its Watson Engineering- call me if you want more info.

YMMV....

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm