Front bow question

The fabric covering the "front bow" (the forwardmost part of the top that holds the clamps, the pull handle, and the front gasket) is badly faded and worn, and I'd like to have it recovered. Just by looking at it, it appears to be held in by, well, pegs and c-clips. It appears that by removing the c-clips and pushing out the pegs the bow will slide forward and off. If true, I can then take it to an upholsterer and have it redone without worrying about driving the car in this weather with no top.

Is this the case?

Thanks in advance!

Scott Johnson
71 1750 Spider