RE: 74 GTV starter problem

I keep a heavy wrench in the glove box of my Berlina to smack the
starter solenoid with. When it gets warm after driving around town and
I've parked it...I will return and try to turn it over...nothing. So I
just grab my wrench, pop the hood and a couple whacks later I'm on the
road again.

I'll replace it at some point.

Kinda the opposite problem as it continueing to turn over...

Damian

Damian Magista
72 Berlina <-- sticky starter
87 Milano