Re: Auto Verde

On tirsdag, feb 11, 2003, at 23:29 Europe/Amsterdam, Majordomo@domain.elided wrote:

Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:48:46 EST
From: Fltrplntman@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Auto Verde

Hi everyone. Hi John H.
John, I dug up the list of Milano features you had sent me last year. The
only Milanos that had the automatics (in 1988) were the Gold and the
Platinum. I hope this helps out.
And for the self leveling suspension... Ain't nothing cooler than firing it
up after a few days and watching it rise to the occasion. Specially with a
crowd around. (ooh, did you see that? It raised up!)
<snip>

You don't get many Citroens around your parts either do you? :-)

Jacob Haagerup
Rotterdam
Nederland
'75 GT 1600 Junior M, coming out of hibernation this spring
Back on the Digest after my own Alfa hibernation.