Re: Auto Verde

Hi everyone. Hi John H.
John, I dug up the list of Milano features you had sent me last year. The
only Milanos that had the automatics (in 1988) were the Gold and the
Platinum. I hope this helps out.
And for the self leveling suspension... Ain't nothing cooler than firing it
up after a few days and watching it rise to the occasion. Specially with a
crowd around. (ooh, did you see that? It raised up!) Not to mention, that ,
in my opinion, the rear suspension is more taught the the regular spring
cars. I road in a buddies gold and his was softer than mine.
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum automatic ( and rarer than hens teeth)