powerflex upper A-arm bushing for the Milano

Hi guys,

I installed the powerflex upper A-arm bushing on my Milano. Install was
of course easy because it is split in half. However, after a few
hundred miles the bushings have split apart! Has anyone installed these
bushings, and what was the solution to avoid this? I'm thinking of just
installing the stock bushings and taking the polys out. Kind of
disappointing really. Is there a workaround to this?

Zamani
http://mailplus.yahoo.com