RE: Giulia sedan as artpiece

>>I want to strip mine and coat it in clear lacquer to appreciate the shape.

Andrew -
Would you polish and then clear coat it, or maybe give it brushed matte
texture like a DeLorean ?

Maybe have the entire thing plated ! I wonder how much it would cost to have
an Berlina plated with one of the tarnish resistant rare earth metals that
jewelers use ? (palladium ? )

PS- that reminds me of a very stupid, funny joke I heard on the radio
recently -

A man walks into a doctor's office wearing nothing but a piece of
saran-wrap (clear plastic wrap) around his waist.

The doctor takes one look at him and says - "I can clearly see your ( or
you're ) nuts " !!

Best Regards,

Rich M, Higganum CT, USA
72 GTV