'94 164LS 5-Speed for sale in SF, CA

Well, the sad time has come to sell my 164LS. Here are
the details (lots of them...sorry for the length!):

Previous owner was Larry Dickman, Jr. (co-owner of
Alfa Parts Exchange and AROC tech adviser). I bought
it from him with 99K miles on it. Now it has 126K
miles (mostly highway commuting). Black with tan
leather interior. 5-speed.

New:
- partial transmission rebuild
- clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate and input
shaft bearing
- machined flywheel
- rear main seal
- timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, idler
pulleys, t-belt tensioner 5K miles ago
- all new radiator hoses, radiator reservoir and cap
5K miles ago
- front brake pads and rotors 6K miles ago
- steering rack boots 6K miles ago
- front tires (Dunlop SP 9000 Sports) 6K miles ago
- front Alfa badge
- Clutch pedal pad

New within past two years:
- Both right side engine mounts
- Fuel pump
- Exhaust flex downpipes
- horn relay
- valve cover gaskets
- cabin air filter
- other things I am sure I am forgetting (have
records)

Oil changed every 4-5K with Mobil 1 synthetic and
Tecnocar OEM filter.

Extras on the car:
- 5 16" Compomotive 5-spoke alloys with 225/50ZR16
tires
- Euro "164 Super 24v V6" badging
- Euro side repeater lights (not connected)
- K&N Filter
- ANSA exhaust
- Stongaurd headlight and foglight protectors (but
both foglights have cracked lenses)
- fitted floor mat set

New parts I have that have not been installed as of
yet:
- Superflex polyurethane upper engine mounts
- Brand new radiator
- Centerline Cool Control adjustable fan switch

I'll put in the radiator and cool control before I
sell the car.

What is wrong:

- ABS light is on; ABS not working (but brakes work
fine otherwise)
- LCD HVAC display is missing segments (as usual), but
all A/C functions work perfectly, with absolutely no
stepper noise or problems
- Headlight washers don't work
- As previously mentioned, foglight lenses are cracked
- Rear tires need replacement within 5K miles or so
- Drivers and passenger seats have wear on bolsters
- Original Alfa radio/tape is crackly...should
probably be replaced
- Paint has usual collection of chips on front and one
ding, but otherwise looks good
- Car has salvage title (due to CA law). Larry assured
me when I purchased it that there was no structural
damage to the car. My mechanic verified this upon
inspection. It was a front hit, and it was light
enough that even the radiator and condenser did not
have to be replaced.

I'm probably forgetting a few things...I have all
records from my ownership to date. The car is in very
good shape (nearly $6K put into it over the last few
months), and with the new clutch, transmission work,
new timing belt etc. is ready for many more happy
miles. And, with the smoother LS body style in black
with the 16" alloys, it's the sharpest looking 164
I've ever seen. I wish I could keep it, but got the
new Saab 9-3 SS.

NADA average retail is $8500, low retail is $6800
(mileage adjusted).

Given the salvage title and the things that are wrong
with it, however, I am only asking $6200 obo - well
below low retail. Please let me know if you are
interested!

Thanks,

Adam

Member AROC, ARA Delta Sierra