re: Giulia sedan as artpiece

>What a great shape, and stripped to the bare metal you could
>really see how neatly it was all put together.  Now
>I want to strip mine and coat it in clear lacquer to appreciate the shape.

Andrew's observations on the Giulia's pure form have elevated the Digest to
a new level of aesthetic sophistication.  It's about time we had some
culture around here; maybe we should organize a competition--
Giulia-as-Art--with the entries displayed at the 2003 convention, a
judging, and prizes for the winners.  Andrew can laquer his, and I'm going
out the garage right now to decide how to display mine.

Dana Loomis
'71 Giulia Super