White GTV6 in Omaha Last Night (tuesday)

Hey Alfa Folks,
While cruising my black 164 home from a haircut last night I was totally
swooped by a white GTV6.
I'd like to nominate this GTV6 driver for the "Balls of Steel" award. This
person passed me going at least 85-90 miles an hour in a 60 zone and in a
speed trap with four police cruisers, lights flashing sitting by the side of
the road.
I was really shocked to see this GTV6. I haven't seen one in Omaha since Ben
Ament drove mine out of town more than a year ago.
Good To see ya.
Has anyone suggested that you might consider painting a big red "N" on the
doors of your white GTV6 to replicate the Husker football helmets? Just
kidding.
Sincerely,
Jim Oiler
1991 164L (clean for 5 consecutive days)