Fries to go please (some Alfa content)

Fries to go please and toss in a couple quarts of your grease.

Now here is a great selling point...Alfa/Fiat are you listening?
Bring in the diesel set to run on either fuel...diesel or veggie oil. Now
since this country's kitchens runs on corn oil, it should be in plentiful
supply. As a society we are moving from corn oil to safflower and other
alternatives so as to reduce the risk of heart disease. So there could be a
bountiful supply?
So what do we do with the excess corn oil? We sell it at the pump. We help
farmers by using up corn stocks, its clean to the air since its not a
petroleum oil based hydrocarbon and the result on the engine is less carbon,
hence less wear.

Now imagine one more thought. Put synthetic oil in your car with corn oil
fuel...darn, that thing might last 400,000 miles?

Just a thought...no facts to back it up.
Christopher Boles