164 tierod problem

Hi all,
I have a problem with an outer tierod. I made the following inexcusable
mistake. I loosened the bolt that secures it to the hub assembly and backed
the nut up a few threads but did not remove it all the way. I then used a fork
to break the bevel loose and now cannot get the bolt out because the ball just
rotates inside the socket. I cannot seem to compress the bevel enough to be
able to hold the threads still. I have tried impact wrenches at 125psi with no
luck. It just rotates. Anyone made this silly mistake before? The tierod is
good, but if all else fails, I will have to saw the thing off and get a new
one. Any advice is appreciated.

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS