Parts wanted

I'm looking for a few miscellaneous parts for my gtv6 project. Does anyone have any of these items taking up useful space in their parts car or gathering dust under the workbench after a 3.0l transplant that they might be persuaded to part with?

164 distributor hole block off plate (the piece that covers the hole
where a distributor fits on a rwd block) and whatever is under
it (is there some kind of bushing that holds the oil pump drive
gear in place?).
164 fuel rails, injector mounting clips & fuel pressure regulator.
164 fuel injector mounting plates and gaskets (the cast alloy pieces
that are bolted to the heads into which the injectors fit).
164 intake runners & runner to plenum rubber boots.
164 Alarm (pref. w/ remote)
Milano shift lever (just the piece that goes through the
transmission tunnel w/ its aluminum casting).

thanks,
-Obie
"Sunny" Tacoma, Wa.