Parts wanted

I'm looking for an old style oil fed (de)tensioner for a GTV-6.  If anyone
has an old, or new, one laying around that they are willing to part, or
knows where I can get one, please let me know.  I would also like to find a
set of rear vent covers from a Balocco edition of the GTV-6.  The triangular
grey plastic trim piece with the green cloverleafs inset.  Alternatively, if
someone knows where to find just the cloverleaf that would be much
appreciated.

Jason Ritchie
Boise, Idaho
'74 Spider