Alfa terrorism

Today's news, on an italian newspaper there was a story about
a woman, not so far from where I live (80km) who has been
left by her boyfriend. The girl, sad and angry, set up a pretty
weird revenge: Being the ex-boyfriend an alfa romeo enthusiast,
she started to damage all the Alfa Romeo cars she was albe to
find parked on the streets! She cut tires, scraped body, digged
holes on doors using knifes.
The 28 years old lady, managed to damage about 60 cars.
Police was at a dead end: the only information they had was the
victims were all Alfa Romeo cars. Who in earth could HATE so much
these cars to end seriusly damaging them all? Even one of the damanged
Alfisti tried to film the happenings.
The other nite, after patrolling all the area, police (were them
driving an Alfa? ha!) managed to catch the girl while doing another
attack.  Taken to police station, she ended in tears telling all the
truth, about her ex-boyfriend and the bad way the relationship ended.
With cold mind she set up this massive attack to get a revenge against
that Alfista who, apparently, betrayed her.
She spend a night in jail, and now she is under arrest at her home.
She's accused of serious damages, violence and resistence to public
officer.
You can see the whole story (in italian) at:

http://www.repubblica.it/online/cronaca/romeo/romeo/romeo.html

Luckly my cars are safely locked up in my garage, or left at bodyshop
for some make up. I am even luckier my relatioship goes on very well! :)

Ciao
Luca

"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73