re:IRS defined (not tax related)

I don't pretend to know the technical differences of this thread, but VW
always advertised about its "four wheel independent suspension," such as in
my long departed '78 Scirocco.  Whatever they had was definitely an
improvement over any other car's suspension that I had driven at the time.
Brian
71 spider(wish I could get somewhere near 17 large for her, or do I?)