Re: "sometimes when i downshift to second gear.."

I dunno, Mike. I've a friend with a twin-turbo Calloway GTV-6 (2.5 Liter) that has been dyno'd at 345 HP. I'm impressed!

On Saturday, Feb 1, 2003, at 13:58 US/Pacific, alfa-digest wrote:

George Graves
'86 GTV-6

Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 07:22:35 -0800
From: "Michael P" <livebait1@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: "sometimes when i downshift to second gear.."

i double clutch when i downshift to 2nd, that throttle blip is key in not
grinding 2nd gear syncros...takes practice, and a wider throttle pedal...

as to retrofitting a turbo to the milano---why? imho, a huge waste of time
& money...there is a reason why everyone took off the turbos from the pinn.
azzura's...a pointless experiment unless you got gobs of cash to burn...and
still no one will be impressed...

mike in san diego