Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:22:25 EST
From: Lowejackson@domain.elided
Subject: Snake Oils?

I recently saw a product which (it is claimed) removed the water from the
petrol tank by allowing it to mix with the fuel.  They claim water and petrol
dont mix and we could have water sitting in the tanks which could cause
problems.
On the face of it, this sounds quite good.  Water is bad and here is a product
that gets rid of it.  But is water really a problem, I have driven for over 20
years and not had a problem with water, so is it fixing an issue that is not a
problem.
Steven
164 TS
Cumbria UK