Reply to: anon-8285577@domain.elided <mailto:anon-8285577@domain.elided>
Date: Tue Jan 28 18:15:55 2003   Orange. new carb, valve job, plugs,
thermostat housing, hoses, battery. Have new distributor springs, fuel pump
and rubber spacer, all new brakes (everything after master cylinder new).
Paint is faded. Dent in front (repairable). interior fair and complete. Top
poor. Runs but needs brake work to be drivable, although I drove it a few
blocks last week. Electricals good. Has rare round sidemarkers which are in
excellent condition. Also have number of excellent fiat mechanic!