11mm exhaust camshaft wanted.

I am looking for an exhaust camshaft for an 80s spider that matches the 11mm
lift intake camshaft that I installed in my 1986 Spider.  I bought it from
IAP as a half set instead of the pair.  They do not sell the exhaust cam
alone, only in the matched set.  Does anyone out there have one to sell?
Used is of no concern to me.  I am very pleased with the results of the
intake and only want to improve the exhaust flow.

Ricky Rodosta
1986 Spider
Eugene  OR