Re: re: 2003 Calendars

At Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:48:07 -0500 Mike  mhemsley4@domain.elided wrote

>OMG!  Until I read the post below, I was just admiring the composition of
>the photographs.  As a photographer myself, I loved the linearity of the
>images, only vaguely noticing the shapes the linear forms made.
>Incredible...I only hope it was done with film rather than computer.  I
>have to say that I am in awe now!

I am the author of the "post below" you mention. Do not think I realized about
the idea at 1st sight.  I got the calendar, put it on the wall, and said ok.
Coupla dayl later I realized what was the 1st picture hiding. I took a look
to all other pages and stood there amazed! Couldn't believe my eyes! :)
Ciao
Luca

"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73