RE: Milano/75 Coolant Warning LIght

>Subject: Milano/75 Coolant Warning LIght
>
>Fellow alfisti:
>
>The coolant warning light on the ARC dash came on over
the weekend and I can smell some coolant. Coolant
level is okay, the water pump area is dry - any words
of wisdom as to what I ought to look for/at to
determine what the idiot light is trying to tell me?

Electrical cabling on 75, and generally, on 80s Alfas is a very bad trouble,
probably in less than a year all the Alfa Control lights will turn on withou
any reason and blink altogether pulling your legs.

The best thing I can suggest is to check the radiator and then the cables
arriving to the Alfa Control.